10 Ft. W x 10 Ft. D Steel Soft Top Patio Gazebo
- Vented Soft Top Roof: The 2-tier 300D polyester roof with UPF 50+ protection to block up to 99% UV rays, offers ventilation and stability. The metal gazebo top is water-resistant and CPAI-84 US Standard fire-retardant, perfect for providing shade or rain protection for outdoor events. The reasonable roof slope design also allows water to flow out fast to prevent rainwater from massing
- Zippered Mesh Sidewalls: This screen gazebo tent comes with 4 mesh mosquito netting sidewalls which can be fixed on the steel post with ties, and keeps unwanted insects and bugs from disturbing. Stay in a comfortable environment and allow air circulation. The sidewalls are flame resistant and have a double-sided zipper for easy entry and exit
- Sturdy Frame: The heavy-duty powder-coated steel frame is resistant to rust, corrosion, and chipping. The included 8 ground stakes add extra durability and security, suitable for the lawn. If you want to secure the gazebo to a wooden deck or concrete, you will need to purchase an expansion bolt
- Built-in Hook: The hanging hook built in the center of the gazebo creates conditions for you to suspend a light or any decoration, providing you with a better experience. The hook load capacity is 50 pounds
- Multi-Use: The 10x10 gazebo is enough for 5-6 people. It's a good choice for a backyard deck, lawn, outdoor patio, or near a pool, perfect for commercial or recreational use. This outdoor canopy gazebo 10x10 will make your space an oasis.
- Dimensions 10' W x 10' D x 8' 11'' H
- Frame Material: Metal, Alloy Steel
- Roof Material: Polyester
- Frame Finish: Powder Coated
- Overall Product Weight: 93 lb.
- Roof Hanging Weight Capacity: 50 lb.
- Installation Type: Anchored
- Compatible Installation Surfaces: All Surface Types
- Warranty Length: 1 Year
- Foundation Required: Yes
- Adult Assembly Required: Yes, Full Assembly Needed
Based on 2 reviews
Omg,,,,,while I appreciate the focus on creating a product with a tight fit.. the vent top of the soft canopy was IMPOSSIBLE TO PUT ON... We ripped through the netting trying and had to give up...
There are many mosquitoes in my yard. I never used to stay in the yard in summer. Now I have this leisurely courtyard dinner. I like to have a shelter on the top of the ventilation, and there is overlap from the roof line to the shelter. It looks very strong. Looking forward to sunny days!