Outdoor Ottoman HDPE Poly Lumber Stool Foot Rest with Cushion
- HDPE POLY LUMBER CONSTRUCTION: High-density polyethylene (HDPE) lumber is a composite wood made with synthetic materials resulting in a material that is ideal for outdoor use. This outdoor ottoman won't require painting or waterproofing like natural lumber does, which means you won't be spending your free time caring for this outdoor furniture. Featuring stain, fade, and weather resistant properties, to clean the HDPE lumber all you have to do is hose it off and wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- HEAVY DUTY OUTDOOR OTTOMAN FRAME: Built to withstand intense summer sun, coastal climates, and snowy winters, HDPE composite lumber patio furniture is the best choice for longevity in the great outdoors. Not only is the HDPE lumber virtually weatherproof, but this outdoor ottoman is also heavier in weight than traditional wood furniture, so it's a great fit in windy environments too. No matter what type of climate you live in this outdoor ottoman is an excellent choice for your deck or patio.
- CONTEMPORARY MODULAR STYLE: This outdoor ottoman is part of The Laurel Canyon HDPE Poly Lumber Collection which includes a sectional sofa and outdoor club chair so you can customize the look of your outdoor space. The low-profile frame is ideal for those who want to bring a little bit of modern design to their outdoor patio.
- WEATHER RESISTANT CUSHION: Constructed with Olefin fabric, the ottoman cushion is not only plush and comfortable, but it is also fade and stain resistant too. Olefin fabric is also water resistant, but not completely waterproof so please cover or store the cushion when it rains. And, if you need to clean the cushion, simply use a drop of mild dish soap, water, and a soft cloth to spot clean the stain.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE AND CLEAN: Along with easy-to-follow assembly instructions, all the necessary hardware is included in the box with the outdoor ottoman. For the best assembly process, please sort the hardware and parts, and read the assembly instructions prior to starting to assemble the ottoman.