Modular HDPE Recycled Plastic Single Chair for Patio Sectional Sofa
- RECYCLED PLASTIC LUMBER CONSTRUCTION - Recycled plastic lumber is made with synthetic materials resulting in a material that is ideal for outdoor use. With the Slate Grey frame color infused into the lumber, this outdoor left arm/ armless/ right armchair won't require painting or waterproofing like natural lumber does, which means you won't be spending your free time caring for this outdoor furniture. Featuring stain, fade, chip, and weather-resistant properties, to clean the recycled plastic lumber all you have to do is hose it off and wipe it dry with a soft cloth.
- HEAVY DUTY OUTDOOR FURNITURE FRAME - Built to withstand intense summer sun, coastal climates and snowy winters, recycled plastic lumber patio furniture is the best choice for longevity in the great outdoors. Not only is the recycled plastic lumber virtually weatherproof, and this modular left arm/ armless/ right armchair is heavier in weight than traditional wood furniture, so it's a great fit in windy environments too.
- CONTEMPORARY MODULAR STYLE - This left arm/ armless/ right armchair is part of a modular collection so you can customize the look of your outdoor space. Other pieces in this collection include a left arm/ armless/ right armchair, armless chair, outdoor coffee table, and cushioned ottoman which means you can create an outdoor living room that is tailored to fit your patio. The low-profile frame is ideal for those who want to bring a little bit of modern design to their outdoor seating area.
- WEATHER RESISTANT CUSHIONS - Constructed with Olefin fabric, the left arm/ armless/ right armchair cushions are not only plush and comfortable, and they are fade and stain resistant too. Olefin fabric is also water resistant, but not completely waterproof so please cover or store the cushions when it rains. And, if you need to clean the cushions, simply use a drop of mild dish soap, water, and a soft cloth to spot-clean the stain.
- EASY ASSEMBLY PROCESS - Along with easy-to-follow assembly instructions, all the necessary hardware is included in the box with the left arm/ armless/ right armchair. For the best assembly process, please sort the hardware and parts, and read the assembly instructions prior to starting to assemble the left arm/ armless/ right armchair.