Double Roof Insulated 12 Ft. W X 10 Ft. D Metal Patio Gazebo
Create your own private oasis and relax beneath the shade of this classic gazebo. This gazebo is constructed of Polycarbonate Roof and a sturdy Aluminum Frame that protects you from rain and snow. The rust-resistant, powder-coated aluminum frame creates a long-lasting strong structure.
- Insulated Aluminum Double Roof: The multi-layer aluminum composite roof panels are designed to resist corrosion and rust. The hardtop also offers insulation for sound and heat which will keep you cooler in the sun and dry in the rain. The roof is designed in a light gray color, adding beauty to the gazebo. The 2-tier roof design allows more air circulation and adds an upscale look. The load capacity is 260 pounds.
- Sturdy Frame: The heavy-duty powder-coated aluminum frame is resistant to rust, corrosion, and chipping during all seasons.
- Zippered Mesh Sidewalls & Built-in Hook: Mosquito nets can keep insects and mosquitoes out, providing you with a more cozy ambiance. The 2 hanging hooks allow you to hang lighting, fan, or any decoration. The hook load capacity is 60 pounds
- Multi-Use: This gazebo provides 120 square feet of coverage and enough room for 7-8 people. Perfect in your backyard, lawn, garden, outdoor deck, patio, or pool area for parties, weddings, dinners, and various outdoor recreational activities.
- Product Care: Wipe clean with a dry cloth. Clean the roof panels periodically with mild soap and water. Do not use bleach or harsh chemical cleaners. Remove the accumulated snow on the roof regularly.
- What's Included?
- Anchor/Mounting Materials
- Dimensions: 12' W x 10' D x 9' 8'' H
- Frame Material: Metal; Aluminum
- Roof Material: Aluminum Composite Roof Panel
- Frame Finish: Powder Coated
- Wind Rating: 25-31 mph
- Square Footage: 120 Square Feet
- Overall Product Weight: 284.08 lb.
- Roof Hanging Weight Capacity: 120 lb.
- Installation Type: Anchored
- Compatible Installation Surfaces: All Surface Types
- Warranty Length: 1 Year
- Foundation Required: Yes
- Adult Assembly Required: Yes, Full Assembly Needed
What a great and solid Gazebo. I took photos during the whole process of building it. The only reason why my wife and I can build the Gazebo in two weekends is that it is summer and a little hot. All these are packed in separate heavy boxes, and the instructions are easy to read. I suggest at least 2-3 people help you. All the materials are of good quality. I can easily see that this Gazebo can be used for 5-8 years. The rest is to buy some decorative garden lights to match it.