4 Pcs Plastic Offset Umbrella Heavy Duty Base Weight, Up to 284 Lbs
Keep your offset cantilever umbrella firmly in place with this 4 piece umbrella base set. Made with durable black plastic, a mixture of sand and water fills each container and provides 284 lbs. of weight.
- 284 LBS OF UMBRELLA BASE WEIGHT: The base can be filled with water and sand. Remove the cap from each umbrella stand container and fill it with sand, then add water. Make sure the sand is saturated, the total weight of all 4 pieces is 284 lbs.. when fully filled. If only sand is used to fill the base weights, they will weigh 255 lbs. Adding water and sand is recommended for maximum weight to keep your umbrella firmly in place. (Sand is not included)
- WATERPROOF DESIGN OF THE KNOB: The knob of the irrigation part of the umbrella base adopts a threaded design, which can effectively prevent water leakage and is easy to fill.
- HEAVY-DUTY MATERIAL: Constructed from fade-resistant black plastic, this patio umbrella base is also weather-resistant and easy to clean. Just hose it off when it gets a bit dirty.
- CONVENIENT TO USE AND STORAGE: This base is very convenient to use. By filling these weight plates and fixing them on the cross base, you can place it wherever you want. When you are not using it, you can stack it up to save space.
- FOR USE WITH CANTILEVER X STYLE FRAMES: Conveniently sized to fit just about all offset style cantilever umbrellas with an X base frame. One container fits snugly into the open space of the X frame and provides stability.