Cantilever Umbrella Plastic Base Weight, Up to 185lbs
This umbrella base will fit most cantilever umbrella stand frames that have an X-shaped frame, simply fill each container and place it within the X umbrella stand. Made with long-lasting plastic that is fade and weather resistant.
- 185 LBS OF UMBRELLA BASE WEIGHT: This umbrella base has 4 plates. 4 pieces of plates filled with a mixture of water and sand can reach 185lbs when fully filled. If only sand is used to fill the base weights, they will weigh 156 lbs. Adding water and sand is recommended for maximum weight to keep your umbrella firmly in place. (Sand is not included)
- WATERPROOF DESIGN OF THE KNOB: The knob of the irrigation part of the umbrella base adopts a threaded design, which can effectively prevent water leakage and is easy to fill.
- HEAVY-DUTY MATERIAL: Constructed from fade-resistant black plastic, this patio umbrella base is also weather-resistant and easy to clean. Just hose it off when it gets a bit dirty.
- CONVENIENT TO USE AND STORAGE: This base is very convenient to use. By filling these weight plates and fixing them on the cross base, you can place it wherever you want. When you are not using it, you can stack it up to save space.
- FOR USE WITH CANTILEVER X STYLE FRAMES: Conveniently sized to fit just about all offset style cantilever umbrellas with an X base frame. One container fits snugly into the open space of the X frame and provides stability. The overall size of all 4 pieces is 27.2” L x 27.2” W×3.54” H.