10 Ft. W x 10 Ft. D Steel Soft Top Patio Gazebo
- Vented Soft Top Roof: The 2-tier 300D polyester roof with UPF 50+ protection to block up to 99% UV rays, offers ventilation and stability. The metal gazebo top is water-resistant and CPAI-84 US Standard fire-retardant, perfect for providing shade or rain protection for outdoor events. The reasonable roof slope design also allows water to flow out fast to prevent rainwater from massing
- Zippered Mesh Sidewalls: This screen gazebo tent comes with 4 mesh mosquito netting sidewalls which can be fixed on the steel post with ties, and keeps unwanted insects and bugs from disturbing. Stay in a comfortable environment and allow air circulation. The sidewalls are flame resistant and have a double-sided zipper for easy entry and exit
- Sturdy Frame: The heavy-duty powder-coated steel frame is resistant to rust, corrosion, and chipping. The included 8 ground stakes add extra durability and security, suitable for the lawn. If you want to secure the gazebo to a wooden deck or concrete, you will need to purchase an expansion bolt
- Built-in Hook: The hanging hook built in the center of the gazebo creates conditions for you to suspend a light or any decoration, providing you with a better experience. The hook load capacity is 50 pounds
- Multi-Use: The 10x10 gazebo is enough for 5-6 people. It's a good choice for a backyard deck, lawn, outdoor patio, or near a pool, perfect for commercial or recreational use. This outdoor canopy gazebo 10x10 will make your space an oasis.
- Dimensions 10' W x 10' D x 8' 11'' H
- Frame Material: Metal, Alloy Steel
- Roof Material: Polyester
- Frame Finish: Powder Coated
- Overall Product Weight: 93 lb.
- Roof Hanging Weight Capacity: 50 lb.
- Installation Type: Anchored
- Compatible Installation Surfaces: All Surface Types
- Warranty Length: 1 Year
- Foundation Required: Yes
- Adult Assembly Required: Yes, Full Assembly Needed
Based on 1 review
There are many mosquitoes in my yard. I never used to stay in the yard in summer. Now I have this leisurely courtyard dinner. I like to have a shelter on the top of the ventilation, and there is overlap from the roof line to the shelter. It looks very strong. Looking forward to sunny days!