8 Ft. W X 8 Ft. D Hardtop Insulated Metal Patio Gazebo With Insect Netting
Create your own private oasis and relax beneath the shade of this classic gazebo with an insulated roof.
- Insulated Multi-Layer Aluminum Roof: This heavy-duty outdoor gazebo was designed with multi-layered aluminum composite panels that provide insulation from the hot sun and from sound like loud rainfall.
- Zippered Mesh Sidewalls & Built-in Hook: This screen gazebo tent comes with 4 mesh mosquito netting panels to help keep out unwanted insects and bugs. The hanging hook built in the center of the metal gazebo allows you to suspend a light or any decoration, providing you with a more cozy experience. The hook load capacity is 60 pounds
- Rust-Resistant Heavy-Duty Steel Frame: The heavy-duty powder-coated steel frame is resistant to rust, corrosion, and chipping during all seasons. The included ground stakes add extra durability and security, suitable for the lawn. * If you want to secure the gazebo to a wooden deck or concrete, you will need to purchase an expansion bolt that is not included.
- MULTIPLE USES: The fully assembled hard-top gazebo is 8 x 8 x 8.8 ft, enough for 3-4 people. It's a good choice for a backyard deck, lawn, outdoor patio, or near a pool. Perfect for commercial or recreational use. This outdoor canopy gazebo 8x8 will make your space an oasis.
- Product Care: Wipe clean with a dry cloth. Clean the roof panels periodically with mild soap and water. Do not use bleach or harsh chemical cleaners. Remove the accumulated snow on the roof regularly.
- Dimensions: 8' W x 8' D x 8' 10'' H
- Frame Material: Metal; Aluminum; Steel
- Roof Material: Aluminum Composite Roof Panel
- Frame Finish: Powder Coated
- Snow Load Capacity: 175 lb.
- Foundation Required: Yes
- Storage Bag Included: No
- Wind Rating: 13-24 mph
- Overall Product Weight: 146 lb.
- Roof Hanging Weight Capacity: 60 lb.
- Installation Type: Anchored
- Warranty Length:1 Year
- Adult Assembly RequiredYes, Full Assembly Needed
Based on 2 reviews
Follow the instructions exactly as given and there should not be any issue putting this together but it will take 5 hours for 2 people to put this together.
Satisfied with the overall quality of the product
This gazebo is very sturdy, fits well and looks great on my deck, and is worth the price. We noticed with the type of roof it was, it helped stop some heat from coming through. We organized all of the pieces first and followed the directions exactly! Pretty simple to put together. Very happy with it.